Well, I think this phrase will suit well the favorite for student kind of like me :
- I hate something complicated-I just couldn't handle it.
- I love to go to class. Actually I have to but if the class is 50 minutes long, I would like it to be ended as soon as possible. (30 minutes would be fine)
- I would like something that easygoing-that is enough for me. I don't need something that really advanced.
- I hate lab-report or essay writing. When I feel like I wanna start doing them, I would definitely end up with facebook or youtube or reading anyone's blog.
So, here we go. The favorite phrases that I would like to listen as a college student.
- "The class for today is cancelled".
- "There is no lab report or homework due soon".
- "The exam is a fairly straight forward exam".
- "This course doesn't have major exam. All you need to do is just homework and project".
And the most favorite phrases of the day is:
- "I think that's it for today" or "I think we'll stop here"
Man, I just couldn't describe my happiness by listening to those phrases especially those two last phrases. It just make my heart go giddy up.
Well, if people say this is a bad influence, I just don't care. For me at least, it is a truth.
But still, I need to work hard and completing my task with a great satisfaction. May Allah bless and help always be with us.
Tau Beta Pi - Engineering Honorary